Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Homemade Sushi & Korean Meats

Lucky us, we had S&I visiting us for the weekend from Hawaii since their cruise embarked/disembarked out of San Diego harbor.  Despite all the chowing they did on their cruise, they were ready for some good eats with us here in SD!  We took them to the usual, California burritos, Urban Solace, In-n-Out, handmade tortillas and Mexican food in Old Towne, and "I" even got a McRib sandwich from Mickey D's one day since they apparently don't have it out in Hawaii. On one very fun night though, S picked up some DELICIOUS uni from Catalina Offshore Products and we did a homemade sushi night, paired with Korean meats on the table grill!  It was all soooo good.  I am going to have to work on my sushi rice making skills...my first batch was an epic, epic fail.  The second batch, however, was just right!  Can't wait to do another sushi night!








I'm so glad we got to hang out w/ S&I...I'm sad they had to go home though...we love having fun couples to hang out with!

No comments:

Post a Comment