Of sojourns and sunsets...
Thursday, August 13, 2009
I <3 De Anza Cove
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
- Another 4.50 miler at De Anza Cove. It's become my favorite spot because you can run on grass for most of the strip. No shin pain. Just under 11:00/mile pace. Let's see how I hold up for my 11.50 miler this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
SWoo
View my complete profile
Favorite Reads
Bright Side of the Sun - PHX Suns Blog
Jezebel - awesome women's blog
Mugglenet
Salon
San Francisco Chronicle
Stuff Korean Moms Like
Travel Zoo for travel deals!
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(12)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
2010
(16)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(45)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
▼
August
(12)
13+ Miles
Boo
Sigh
Run Run Run
I <3 De Anza Cove
Is the pattern that there is no pattern?
10 Miles!
I went to court today!
Most Boring Run Ever
Hilarious!
Hmm, becoming somewhat superstitious...
Da-da-da-da-da-da, Meet me at the Hotel
►
July
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment